Friday 11 May 2012

Horny As Hell




I was desperately horny! After my divorce a couple of years previous, I had not been with a man in any way, especially not in the biblical sense.  So there I was one day looking longingly at the 270 pound butcher at my local meat market. I was just so incredibly horny. Now I know what Penelope must have felt like when her husband Odysseus (Ulysses) was gone for seven years.

For the last two years, I had spent all my time juggling a job, not to be mistaken for a career, and my young daughter.  Finally she was going to school full time, so I was able to steal some time for myself occasionally.  There was one big gigantic problem though. My free time consisted of two split days in the middle of the week.  So there I was with time on my hands and no way to put that time to a useful purpose like getting myself laid. I mean where can you meet guys in the middle of the afternoon for crying out loud. All the men my age at work were married, and the only single males were the boys stocking shelves. My options were few!

In the previous month's timeframe, I had gone through a box of batteries on just my vibrator alone.  It offered relief, but let me tell you, it is nothing like having a man going at you. The difference is like having a TV dinner rather than eating out at a 5 star restaurant to my mind. Keeps you going, but does nothing for your soul. When I found myself looking at the neighbors labrador retriever and wondering, I knew that I had crossed the line. I was now officially off the wall insane!  The lack of sex had finally eroded my entire sense of self worth. I was a nothing. What a miserable way to be!

In an effort to find a man that would be available during my strange off hours, I decided to enlist the aid of the Internet. The Internet was not my first choice, but all the usual venues for meeting men do not work during weekdays. Coffee clubs are great for meeting other stay at home women, but all the men you would want to meet are at work on the weekdays. Even though I might be able to meet some retired guys, my objective was to have some mutual satisfying sex. I did not want to risk having their heart stop in the middle of a marathon sexual orgy with me. PTA, clubs or bars are all after dinner events. There is really no place to meet men during the day. Ergo Internet!

I figured that I needed to be on some form of dating site, but which one? There were thousands of them. Page after page on google search results if you type in dating. I had seen the match.com and eharmony.com commercials on TV, but I did not know if I could believe them. I found plentyoffish talked about a lot, but the name sort of turned me off. Besides, it was another site that seemed to stress long term commitments. I eventually stumbled on a site that had rated a bunch of dating sites, and had the listings of the ones they recommended. It was not clear to me how they actually rated the sites, but I figured – what the heck. So I joined a few that they recommended.

I looked at the lists of sites while I was joining some of them. It was notable which sites where missing from the recommended list. I also found out that I was classified as a MILF.  I will not translate  MILF  to you because it is kinda gross, but I was told that the men on MILF sites realize that all the women have young children living at home.  Needless to say, all the sites that I joined were on their MILF page.

I was surprised at the numbers of emails I was bombarded with. What an amazing whirlwind of interest I fell into. Men were trying to contact me right, left and center. I am only average looking and I was getting offers to date some men's first email to me. What would happen to someone who was younger and really hot?  I found out that Internet dating sites can work really well, but at first they do not. At first you will be swamped by tons of complete crackpots with keyboards. If you are patient though, you can block most of them so that the better healed ones can become more visible to you. Even with all that culling of morons, I was still left with hundreds of decent guys to select from. Since I was not looking for something permanent yet, I tried to focus in on the ones that were looking for a more casual sort of relationship. I mean, I did not want to single out one guy too soon. I was looking for some action and I wanted some variety in that action. No need to settle down right away.

That rating site also had a bunch of advice articles for dating on the Internet. I learned to keep my personal information really private until I was confident I knew the other party was on the up and up. Seems like deprived women like myself tend to get a little careless at times when in heat like I was. So I stayed cool, kept anonymous, and kept safe. It did not take me too long to find four men who could accommodate my afternoon only schedule. Two of them had jobs where they worked the weekend, so they had days off in the middle of the week as well. One was working in traveling sales and often found himself in my town in the middle of the week. The other was between jobs. At this point I really did not care too much about their future prospects, I just wanted to know if they had something that would satisfy my itch.

Since I would always be meeting them in the middle of the afternoon, it was inherently safer than meeting at night. Still the same, I met each of them separately in crowded public places so I could get a better handle on them. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get through two or three dates each without rushing somewhere and ripping off their clothes. I did however, remember the warnings from the site and took my time.  I just had no chemistry with two of them. I would have felt as involved as a prostitute going to bed with them, so I very nicely cast them aside. The other two I now juggle on a weekly basis. One guy on Tuesday afternoon and the other on Thursday. Seems that for this farm girl, two is variety enough. For now!

This all started about 5 months ago, and now that I have my sex urges under control, I am looking for a more permanent relationship. With the two in the bag that I have, I can now take my time and find the right person. This time around, I have to be able to make myself available for a couple of evenings a week. My daughter will have to do without me for a bit. But she is older now, and if I go out after she goes to sleep, I will not be depriving her of any attention. I need all the help I can get. Please wish me luck in my hunt!

If you are curious about the site I used to find all the dating sites you can find it here:


Best Internet Dating Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment