Thursday 16 June 2011

College Dating




Now don't get me wrong, I'm not completely around the bend or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a wife, youngsters and a condo, being single is beginning to wear on me. I have been single for all my life, single is my closest confidant,  I have had more relationship problem's than relationships, I want to have a relationship with someone other than my dog, college dating stinks, for me anyway. Why does it appear like everyone around me is winning at the game of love except me, Losing in love has become a habit that is getting harder and harder to break.

I once asked someone close to me (no not my gold fish), but rather a college friend how she does it, I told her that when I go to get together s, other women seem to have no problem connecting with guys, but no matter who I take a shine to, I am constantly outmaneuvered by other women who walk away with the trophy. Her answer was to ask me what I would do if someone tried to line jump in front of me. I replied I would elbow them and tell then to get in line and wait their turn like everyone else. She said excellent, the next time some girl tries to take your man just give her a shove, slide up to the hot dude of your dreams and make him slobber all over you. Maybe I should have asked my cat.

College guys mystify me, I'm a smart attractive young woman but they act like I am a wart on their butts sometimes. The ones I do go out with are only interested in the horizontal mambo, for many college guys you have to shell out or get out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just females that have problems, there are college guys who have problems with coeds. It seems if you won't go to bed with them they want nothing to do with you, its too bad because most people have more to offer than just sex. The boys tell me that some of the girls expect them have sex with them off the get go and if they  want to wait a bit she trashes them to her friends. These are nice guys that respect women and don't just think of them as an easy lay, why can't these girls see that these men will not accept this sort of treatment.

However there might be a silver lining to this cloud, several of the guys and girls have decided to join several of the more successful online college dating sites. They have heard some amazing stories from other college students who met their dream date on one of the college dating sites. They said the people on these sites don't care how much money you have and they are interesting to talk to and any sex is just part of the total package, they're decent people, and college students like us. They have a life plan that includes more than just getting through the current semester. They are interested in finding that certain person and one day settling down. My best friend met his future wife on an online college dating site, I had no idea at the time what he was up to or how they found each other.

My friends have been so successful that I have decided to try it for myself.  My friends told me about this site they found that lists and ranks a bunch of online dating sites, and they have an entire page on just college dating sites. They said that this is where they started to look for college dating sites to join, and they have nothing but good things to say about the way the site recommends and rates the various college dating sites. Who knows maybe I'll finally find someone who is caring and decent. If you are in college or looking to date someone  who is in college why don't you follow this link:

Dating College Women




No comments:

Post a Comment